LUND Fender Flare Extender RX605S
|Material||Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic|
Lund's RX-Rivet style is designed for vehicles with larger wheel and tire packages for a bolt-on and wide-bodied look, as well as providing extra fender protection from rocks and debris. This part includes two flares for the rear fenders with a smooth, ready to paint finish. These are made from Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic material to allow for maximum durabilityproviding a hard and scratch-resistant surface, flexible enough to bend instead of shattering. The fender flares install in minutes and do not require any cutting or drilling, and use pre-existing factory holes to fasten securely. You can add these flares to your truck or SUV to upgrade from your standard OEM flares, replace a damaged or missing flare, or add flares to a truck that never had them before.
- Manufactured from tough and durable Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic which is UV resistant to protect against fading
- Gives your truck and SUV improved protection against rocks and debris
- Easy no drill installation utilizing factory attachment locations
- This style provides a bold wide body look for truck and SUVs with larger wheel and tire packages
- It also gives the look of being bolted onto the vehicle without drilling or cutting
- Stainless steel hardware
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?