First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
LUND Fender Flare Extender SX314TAShop All Lund
Part # SX314TA
SKU # 303557
Price Not Available
Tri-Flex™ ABS thermoplastic
Lund's SX-Sport style is low profile and OEM styled, and this part includes two flares for the front fenders with a textured finish. These are made from Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic material to allow for maximum durability–providing a hard and scratch-resistant surface, flexible enough to bend instead of shattering. The fender flares install in minutes and do not require any cutting or drilling, and use pre-existing factory holes to fasten securely. You can add these flares to your truck or SUV to upgrade from your standard OEM flares, replace a damaged or missing flare, or add flares to a truck that never had them before.
- Original low profile styling, offer truck and SUV owner an integrated factory look
- Manufactured from tough and durable Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic which is UV resistant to protect against fading
- Unique line lets you add style and protection, upgrading your vehicle in minutes
- Gives your truck and SUV improved protection against rocks and debris
- Easy no drill installation utilizing factory attachment locations
- Stainless steel hardware
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?