First, set your vehicle
Husky Liners Splash Guard 17048Shop All Husky Liners
If you like things exactly the way you like them, then the Long John adjustable Mud Flaps are exactly what you want. But don't let us tell you that, tell it to yourself, after you've adjusted them to the exact length that's right for you.
- Adjust 'em high, Install 'em low, or set them smack-dab down the middle. It's your call, your Highness.
- The Long John one-piece universal fit mud flap provides the coverage of a fender flare and mud flap.
- No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we’ll replace it. Capeesh? For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Made in the USA. no hassle lifetime guarantee.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost