First, set your vehicle
Husky Liners Splash Guard 17105Shop All Husky Liners
When you have a monster of a truck, you need a monster of a Mud Flap. Our KickBack™ Mud Flaps have an 18 gauge steel bracket that sets the mud flap back to make room for your insanely huge tires--giving you extreme protection and clearance. Fashioned from our durable AntiSpray™ material and your choice of 14 gauge laser-cut Stainless Steel or Textured Black Matte finish, the easy to install KickBacks will protect your beast from the rage of the road.
- 12 or 14 inch options for better protection from the road's rage.
- Made from heavy-duty 18 gauge steel, the offset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
- Our AntiSpray™ material is formed with Micro-Grooves™ that funnel the muck back down to the road.
- Made in the USA. no hassle lifetime guarantee.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost