High Quality Plastic
RPM module kits include five modules in 200 RPM increments. Each kit is within a 1,000 RPM range. For example, the PN 8743 is supplied with: 3,000, 3,200, 3,400, 3,600, 3,800 modules.
- Five Modules Provided
- 200 RPM Increments; Even
- From 5000-5800 RPM
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?