This module is perfect for the racers that can use a 2-step style rev limiter. With this system the module will take over the shift light prior to launch. The module makes it easy for racers to quickly and simply make last second changes to the launch RPM, light intensity, or launch light window from within the cockpit.
- Make Last Minute Changes
- Change Shift Light And RPM Launch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?