Each sold separately
12 Volts, powered by Heavy-Duty motor, easy 2 terminal installation in any vehicle, 114 decibels
- IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT OLD CAR SOUND, GET FUN HORN | | Easy to install, with all the needed hardware is included | | Only two wires to connect and installs in minutes to the vehicle's existing horn system
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?