Times change. You might remember being taught the 10 and 2 o'clock hand position when learning to drive. But we bet you didn't know that with the adoption of airbags, hands at 9 and 3 o'clock is now considered the safest! Good thing our Bbrown Master-Grip steering wheel cover provides the perfect textured support in the exact spots you'll want them. Go ahead: hug those turns without fear of finger slippage. Package Includes: one (1) Steering wheel cover, one (1) Air Freshener
- Comes in a variety of colors to match any interior.
- Silicone and leather mix create a strong and soft feel.
- Anti-slip for a perfect grip and safer drive.
- Molded for designed snug fit.
- Cleaning: Damp cloth and towel dry.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?