PAC Radio Replacement Interface SC4RAD
The SC4RAD interface allows the retention of steering wheel controls when replacing a factory radio in a vehicle equipped with analog steering wheel controls.
- Easily configured using the on-board dip switches.
- Highly visible LED to keep the user informed of the modules status.
- Ability to assign two radio functions to one SWC button
- Update via the SC4RAD PC application.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?