First, set your vehicle
Dual Electronics Stereo XVM296BTShop All Dual Electronics
The Dual Electronics XVM296BT 6.2” Digital LCD Touchscreen Multimedia Receiver makes a great addition to any vehicle for an enhanced driver experience! Its state of the art Bluetooth Wireless Technology provides you with Hands Free capabilities when you need it the most. Our engineers made sure that there would be a seamless pairing between your Bluetooth device(s) and the XVM296BT car radio, allowing you to answer a call, redial or manage your call waiting directly from the car receiver. With this added technology you can also play music apps such as Pandora, iHeartRadio & Spotify wirelessly from your car radio, listen to all your favorite tunes on your Apple, Android and Media devices in addition to those stored on your MP player. " or "Your 6.2” LED Backlit LCD touchscreen allows for easy visibility and management so that you can maximize your driving experience! In order to make your ride as pleasant as possible we added a microSD card input, USB port with 1 Amp charging providing you a quicker charge in less time, MP3 & FLAC playback to enjoy all your favorites as many times as you wish, AM/FM radio with 30 station presets, 7 Preset EQ curves (Pop, Jazz, Classic, Beat, Rock Flat, User) & 2 Band Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for complete control of your music experience. " or "Your Double DIN car stereo unit generates 200 Watts of Peak Power (50W x 4), has a RCA rear video camera input and a wireless remote control for increased usability. The Dual Electronics XVM296BT Double DIN Bluetooth Car Stereo Receiver is backed by our 1 Year Warranty that guarantees a hassle free experience with excellent customer service.
- - 200 Watts Dynamic Power
- - 6.2" LED Backlit LCD Touchscreen
- - Built-In Bluetooth
- - microSD Card Input
- - Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input
- - Rear Video Camera Input
- - 7 EQ Presets
- - 30 Station Presets
- - FLAC & MP3 Compatibility
- - AM/FM Turner
- - Does Not Play CDs/DVDs
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?