First, Add Your Vehicle
Arnott Air Spring to Coil Spring Kit C-2278Shop All Arnott Industries
Arnott's exclusive Mercedes-Benz suspension conversion kit for the E-Class Sedan delivers a seamless and error-free conversion of your E-Class Sedan's air suspension system to more reliable coil springs. You can finally enjoy your Mercedes-Benz without worrying about failing air suspension parts leaving you stranded with expensive and recurring maintenance problems. Arnott's comprehensive aftermarket kit allows you to convert the entire Mercedes vehicle for less than the price of one air strut at your local Mercedes-Benz dealership! Arnott's new design features custom-made shock absorbers. Arnott also includes a special patents pending Electronic Bypass Module (EBM) to disarm your AIRMATIC system and eliminate dash panel error lights. This coil spring conversion kit is for Sedans and does not fit the E-Class Wagon. Kit Includes: 2 Front Shocks and Springs 2 Rear Shocks and Springs Electronic Bypass Module (EBM) All Necessary Hardware Features: Custom Shock Absorbers CNC-Machined Aluminum Seats Engineered To Ride Like Air Suspension Powder-Coated Coil Springs Pre-Assembled For Easy Installation Engineered in the USA Patents Pending Electronic Bypass Module (EBM) to Disarm Dash Panel Error Lights
- CNC-Machined Aluminum Seats
- Engineered To Ride Like Air Suspension
- Powder-Coated Coil Springs
- Pre-Assembled For Easy Installation
- Engineered in the USA
- Patented Electronic Bypass Module (EBM) to Disarm Dash Panel Error Lights
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems