SPC Alignment Alignment Cam Guide Pin 86326
Replace bent, damaged, or lost factory guide pins with these heavy duty knurled pins from SPC and your slotted cam will work like it should again. Every tech needs to have these easy to use pins on the shelf for when a GM 1500, 2500, or Colorado rolls on the rack. Kit includes 8 pins.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis