SPC Alignment Alignment Kit 13420
This direct-fit rear upper control arm adds strength, on-car adjustability and articulation flexibility to your stock-height or 'lifted' Wrangler. It features SPC's xAxis sealed flex joint receiver at the frame end to provide bind-free 'twist' during off-road articulation and an OE rubber bushing on the axle end to reduce NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness). D.O.M steel construction and a forged link provide the strength required for large tires and aggressive gearing. The dual-threaded adjuster and jam nuts make rear pinion angle adjustments quick and easy without the need to disconnect the arm.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis