SPC Alignment Alignment Kit 26014
Change camber +1.0 degrees on may popular Jeep models by installing this shim between the hub and steering knuckle. A caliper shim is also included for use on WJ, KJ, and JK models. These durable high-strength nylon shims provide a faster option for correcting negative camber issues.
- Front Adjustment range: +1.0° Camber
- Installation time: .5 hr/side
- Required: 1 per wheel
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis