SPC Alignment Alignment Kit 47242
These shims provide positive caster changes on early model downsize Jeeps by installing them between the lower control arm and the frame bracket. Stackable for larger changes.
- Quantity - 6
- Thick - 1/8"
- Installation time: .3 hr/side
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis