SPC Alignment Caster/Camber Kit 23605
This adjustable hex shaped sleeve replaces the round tie rod sleeve on Jeep JK's to assure ease of adjustment without slippage. Recommended when the existing sleeve is damaged or when replacing a tie rod for easy adjustment.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis