Specialty Products 80499 1.75in x 2in Zinc Axle Shim 6 Piece
SPC's shims are used to change/correct the angularity of a vehicle's alignment. They come with a wide range of thicknesses and opening sizes to effectively set the alignment depending on the size of the application.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis