First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Ball Joint 45D2272Shop All ACDelco
Part # 45D2272
SKU # 86269
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
ACDelco Gold (Professional) Suspension Ball Joints are the high quality alternative to Original Equipment (OE) parts. These suspension ball joints connect your vehicle's control arm to its steering knuckle. This ball joint features a polycloroprene (neoprene) boot with most applications, a one-piece housing, and advanced bearings. It also has coated, heat-treated studs where appropriate and includes all hardware. ACDelco Gold (Professional) parts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function, making them a smart choice for General Motors vehicles, as well as most makes and models, including special applications. These high-quality parts are backed by General Motors. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
- CNC-machined housing for consistency and high-quality on most applications
- Induction hardened to match GM OE fatigue life
- Designed to perform to most applications
- Greaseable where applicable: allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, helping reduce corrosion and wear
- Corrosion-resistant coating
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
- Honda Accord Ball Joint - Lower
- Honda Civic Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford F150 Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Camry Ball Joint - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ball Joint - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford Focus Ball Joint - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?