First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Gold Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint GCA16261Shop All Duralast
Duralast Gold Control Arms are designed for drivers who demand more. These heavy-duty control arms are built using advanced processes and unique engineering to maximize their durability. All Duralast Gold Chassis parts undergo rigorous testing to ensure that long-lasting dependability and strength are built into every part, making sure your vehicle is ready to handle even the harshest driving conditions. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast Gold's limited lifetime warranty. For premium quality and strength, trust Duralast Gold Control Arms.
- Forged, heavy-duty steel and enlarged cross section increase impact durability
- Induction-hardened stud and integrated metal-on-metal bearing help eliminate failure points
- Larger ball with greater surface area better distributes the suspension load and grease channels increase flow throughout the joint
- Superior corrosion-resistant coating enhances rust protection and part life
- Honda Accord Ball Joint - Lower
- Honda Civic Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford F150 Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Camry Ball Joint - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ball Joint - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford Focus Ball Joint - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?