First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint CA10520Shop All Duralast
This suspension control arm and ball joint assembly is a direct replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. An industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth ride, directional stability and predictable dynamics.
- Trustworthy replacement - this control arm and ball joint assembly directly replaces the original assembly on specific vehicle applications
- Complete repair - each assembly includes pre-installed ball joint and bushings, saving time and labor
- Quality engineering - underwent industry-leading testing to ensure a smooth, stable and safe ride
- Durably designed - additional coatings offer long-lasting rust and corrosion resistance
- Honda Accord Ball Joint - Lower
- Honda Civic Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford F150 Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Camry Ball Joint - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ball Joint - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford Focus Ball Joint - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?