First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint CA8568Shop All Duralast
Part # CA8568
SKU # 149608
Price Not Available
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle’s original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Control Arms. These control arms are perfect for helping maintain proper wheel rotation and stability while driving. All Duralast Chassis parts are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast’s limited lifetime warranty. For improved performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Control Arms.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
- Honda Accord Ball Joint - Lower
- Honda Civic Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford F150 Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Camry Ball Joint - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ball Joint - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford Focus Ball Joint - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle