First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Rare Parts Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint 12051Shop All Rare Parts
Part # 12051
SKU # 695298
Price Not Available
Grease Fitting Included
Ball Joint Stud Type
Ball Joint Mounting Type
Suspension Grade Type
This high quality chassis part will improve overall vehicle handling, reduce tire wear and increase the life of other steering and suspension components. These chassis parts are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM.
- Restores vehicle handling
- With bushing
- With ball joint
- Reduces vibration
- Honda Accord Ball Joint - Lower
- Honda Civic Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford F150 Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Camry Ball Joint - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ball Joint - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ball Joint - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Ball Joint - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Ball Joint - Lower
- Ford Focus Ball Joint - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle