TRW Ball Joint JBJ1035
Part # JBJ1035
SKU # 818123
Price Not Available
Testing procedures using advanced technology, test for safety, quality and performance on the road and in the laboratory.
- Low friction polymer bearings that enhance damping and reliability.
- Long lasting dust covers made from the highest quality rubber that eliminate dust and water from entering the ball joint, improving the reliability and life-span of the part.
- Manufactured using forged or cold formed steel.
- Original equipment quality hardware installation accessories.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis