First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Specialty Products Caster/Camber Bushing 23108Shop All Specialty Products Company
Specialty Products Company605553
Part # 23108
SKU # 605553
Price Not Available
Change camber, caster or both at the same time with these sleeves. Simply remove the tire, cotter pin and upper ball joint stud nut and break the taper free between the stud and sleeve. Using a sleeve puller, remove the existing sleeve. Install a zero degree sleeve to determine the change needed, then install the correct sleeve. To adjust, the sleeve may be lifted and rotated 1/8 turn.
- Adjustment range: camber/caster +/-.25 degree to +/-2.75 degree
- Installation time: 1/2 hr/side
- Required: 1 per wheel
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?