First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Specialty Products Caster/Camber Bushing 23194Shop All Specialty Products Company
Specialty Products Company589921
Part # 23194
SKU # 589921
Price Not Available
These popular sleeves are widely used to adjust caster and/or camber on many Ford and Mazda 2/4WD trucks. To install, simply loosen and remove upper ball joint pinch bolt. Remove top snap ring if one is present. Use 7788 or 8883 sleeve puller to remove the existing sleeve. To save time during alignment, use 23199 zero degree sleeve to determine initial readings, then install correct sleeve. Note: sleeves adjust to a smaller degree on Ford 4WD light trucks.
- Adjustment range: camber/caster +/-.25 degree to +/-3.5 degree
- Installation time: 1/2 hr/side
- Required: 1 per wheel
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?