SPC Alignment Caster/Camber Kit 23403
Fix front camber issues on your Jeep Wrangler (JL) by replacing the camber sleeve that links the upper ball joint to knuckle. This is a .75° sleeve. Simply determine what degree offset sleeve is already in the knuckle and replace it with a new offset. Most JLs are coming off the line with a +.25° sleeve, which means, for example, if you need .5° more camber and have a factory +.25° sleeve you will want to use the +.75° sleeve (p/n 23403) to get in spec. If you work on a lot of Jeeps or are not sure what you will need, get the six (6) piece set, which includes one of each sleeve. SPC's camber sleeves feature a hex chromate-free finish certified to a 700 hour salt spray test.
- Front Adjustment Range: Camber +.75°
- Installation time: .5 hr/side
- Required: 1 kit per wheel
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis