SPC Alignment Caster/Camber Kit 86360
GM's late-model mid-sized 4X4's have very little clearance to adjust the camber and caster with the OE adjusting cams. These specially designed adjusters replace the OE adjusters, and feature a built in allen head hex, allowing fast and easy "on the vehicle" adjustments with a 3/8" socket drive. The unique design saves time by installing onto the OE bolt - no need to replace the bolt-and allows for quick future adjustments.
- Front Adjustment range: Camber/Caster ±1.50 degrees
- Installation time: .5 hr/side
- Required: 1 kit per wheel
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis