First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Specialty Products Alignment Cam Bolt 82130Shop All Specialty Products Company
Specialty Products Company582454
Part # 82130
SKU # 582454
Price Not Available
GM's HiPer strut has been released on several Buicks and Cadillacs. To adjust front camber you must adjust a cam bolt on the knuckle assembly. However, GM is using torque-to-yield bolts which require replacement whenever an alignment is performed. Replace the OE 10.9 Grade torque-to-yield bolts with SPC's upgraded 12.9 bolts and you will not need to replace the bolt for future alignments. The kit includes 2 bolts; a cam bolt for the slotted upper hole and a standard replacement bolt for the lower hole, enough to align one corner. SPC uses a hex chromate free finish and offers a 700hr salt spray test for the best corrosion protection available.
- Honda Accord Caster/Camber Kit
- Honda Civic Caster/Camber Kit
- Ford F150 Caster/Camber Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Caster/Camber Kit
- Toyota Camry Caster/Camber Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Caster/Camber Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Caster/Camber Kit
- Toyota Corolla Caster/Camber Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Caster/Camber Kit
- Ford Focus Caster/Camber Kit
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle