First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Center Link DS1016Shop All Duralast
Part # DS1016
SKU # 133977
Price Not Available
This steering tie rod end directly replaces the original equipment tie rod on specific vehicle applications. It has undergone an industry-leading evaluation process to ensure smooth, safe operation.
- Trustworthy replacement - this steering tie rod end assembly directly replaces the original equipment on specific vehicle applications
- Durably designed - factory-sealed and precision-forged housing resists future corrosion
- Reliably engineered - built to decrease wear rate and ensure overall strength
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of professional engineers and quality control specialists in the United States
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?