First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Center Link DS1432Shop All Duralast
Part # DS1432
SKU # 819502
Price Not Available
This steering drag link is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment drag link on specific vehicles
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?