First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Coil Spring DLCS5735Shop All Duralast
Part # DLCS5735
SKU # 1178314
Price Not Available
Duralast coil springs are designed to restore and level your vehicle ride height. This precision manufactured coil spring is a direct replacement for your vehicle’s suspension. Broken or worn springs can negatively affect your vehicle’s handling by sagging in the rear during acceleration, nose-diving during braking, body rolling during cornering, poor handling, creating additional wear on other suspension components, excessive noises, and even improper tire wear.
- Designed and Manufactured to meet OE Specifications
- Restores Vehicle's Original Ride Height
- Fitment, Performance and Dependability Reassurance
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Every Coil Spring is tested for Spring Rate and Dampening
- Hot Rolled/Tempering Manufacturing Process
- Corrosion Resistant
- Sold in Pairs
- Honda Accord Coil Spring - Front
- Honda Civic Coil Spring - Front
- Ford F150 Coil Spring - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coil Spring - Front
- Toyota Camry Coil Spring - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coil Spring - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coil Spring - Front
- Toyota Corolla Coil Spring - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Coil Spring - Front
- Ford Focus Coil Spring - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?