First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Coil Spring Lowering Kit 410-302001-NShop All aFe Power
Part # 410-302001-N
SKU # 1159517
Price Not Available
aFe Control is proud to release the Lowering Springs for the 2016-2017 Ford Focus RS L4-2.3L (t). These springs are made in the USA and are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and offer a 0.7" front and 1.1" rear drop for the perfect blend of performance and style. The lowering springs will increase cornering and handling performance, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality. The lowered stance will transform the way your Focus RS looks, as well as offer improved aerodynamics. Designed as a direct fit application these springs require no modifications to the vehicle. These aFe Control Suspension products are designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
- Engineered To Optimize The Factory Shock Absorber Damping
- 0.7 in. Front and 1.1 in. Rear Drop
- Engineered/Designed/Race Tested To Ensure Ultimate Quality
- 2 Stage Tangerine Orange Powdercoat Finish
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?