First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Energy Suspension Control Arm Bushing 5.3139RShop All Energy Suspension
Part # 5.3139R
SKU # 992084
Price Not Available
For both front and rear of suspensions on cars, trucks and SUVs. Made of Energy's Hyper-Flex performance polyurethane for optimum performance and durability. Maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions on the street, track or off-road. Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control. Full floating for smoother, efficient operation. Outlasts and outperforms rubber.
- Maintains Better Alignment While Driving
- Full Floating And Non Binding
- Fits Into The Remaining Stock Control Arms
- Honda Accord Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Honda Civic Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Ford F150 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Toyota Camry Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Ford Focus Control Arm Bushing - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?