First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Energy Suspension Control Arm Bushing 8.3128GShop All Energy Suspension
Part # 8.3128G
SKU # 992086
Price Not Available
For both front and rear of suspensions on cars, trucks and SUVs. Made of Energy's Hyper-Flex performance polyurethane for optimum performance and durability. Maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions on the street, track or off-road. Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control. Full floating for smoother, efficient operation. Outlasts and outperforms rubber.
- Maintains Better Alignment While Driving
- Full Floating And Non Binding
- Fits Into The Remaining Stock Control Arms
- Honda Accord Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Honda Civic Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Ford F150 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Toyota Camry Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Ford Focus Control Arm Bushing - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle