First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
URO Control Arm Bushing URO-002334Shop All URO Parts
Part # URO-002334
SKU # 487860
Price Not Available
For European vehicles, A.P.A. manufactures the URO Parts brand of quality replacement parts, which meet or exceed OEM specifications. URO Parts components are ideal for both professional and DIY vehicle repair, and are often the exclusive aftermarket alternative to overpriced “Genuine” components. By reducing deferred maintenance with URO Parts, you will increase the bottom line of your business. With its URO Premium line, A.P.A. offers problem-solving upgraded components that are superior to failure-prone OEM parts in design and/or materials. A.P.A. is so confident in the longevity and reliability of URO Premium products, they're covered by an unlimited mileage, lifetime warranty. URO Parts also specializes in accurate reproduction parts for classic vehicles, including a huge variety of items that are no longer available from the dealer.
- Guaranteed fitment
- Replacement of worn bushings restores proper suspension movement and stability during cornering and braking
- High-quality modern elastomer construction for maximum durability
- Manufactured to OE bushing dimensions and geometry for correct wheel alignment and directional control
- Heat and ozone-resistant material matches OE durometer for crisp handling and a smooth ride
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Honda Accord Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Honda Civic Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Ford F150 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Toyota Camry Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Ford Focus Control Arm Bushing - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?