First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Whiteline Control Arm Bushing W53298Shop All Whiteline
Part # W53298
SKU # 217156
Price Not Available
Worn front control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability, steering precision and braking efficiency. Replace worn bushings to as new condition utilising Whiteline's advanced synthetic elastomer bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all forms of driving applications.
- Changes caster alignment to maximize tire contact patch.
- Protective plating on all metal components resists corrosion.
- Our polyurethane formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Includes product specific grease for extended life.
- Internal grease retention for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for high load bearing applications.
- Delivers necessary suspension movement and/or compression under loads.
- Install guide included.
- 2 Shell Bushings, Install Guide, Grease
- Honda Accord Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Honda Civic Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Ford F150 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Toyota Camry Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm Bushing - Front
- Ford Focus Control Arm Bushing - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?