First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Lower Control Arm CA5192Shop All Duralast
Part # CA5192
SKU # 851668
Price Not Available
Ball Joint Included
Control Arm Construction
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle’s original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Control Arms. These control arms are perfect for helping maintain proper wheel rotation and stability while driving. All Duralast Chassis Parts are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast’s limited lifetime warranty. For dependable performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Control Arms.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Lower
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Lower
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Lower
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?