First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint CA16064Shop All Duralast
Part # CA16064
SKU # 948293
Price Not Available
Ball Joint Stud Type
Ball Joint Mounting Type
Suspension Grade Type
Control Arm Material
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle’s original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Control Arms. These control arms are perfect for helping maintain proper wheel rotation and stability while driving. All Duralast Chassis Parts are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast’s limited lifetime warranty. For dependable performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Control Arms.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
Popular Searches:tie rodbilstein shocksrack and pinionlug nutspower steering pump
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Lower
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Lower
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Lower
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?