First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Rare Parts Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint 11606Shop All Rare Parts
Part # 11606
SKU # 572387
Price Not Available
Grease Fitting Included
Ball Joint Stud Type
Ball Joint Mounting Type
Suspension Grade Type
This high quality chassis part will improve overall vehicle handling, reduce tire wear and increase the life of other steering and suspension components. These chassis parts are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM.
- Restores vehicle handling
- With bushing
- With ball joint
- Reduces vibration
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Lower
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Lower
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Lower
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?