First, Add Your Vehicle
Specialty Products Caster/Camber Kit 67560Shop All Specialty Products Company
Fully adjust rear camber, setback, and toe on many late model Honda and Acura vehicles with this alignment kit from SPC. This kit includes two (2) adjustable control arms and a toe cam bolt so you can compensate for ride height changes, enhance on-track performance, or correct for suspension damage. The 2015 & up FWD TLX uses a dynamic toe adjustment system that makes traditional suspension alignment difficult. Use this kit to dial in your rear alignment and take full advantage of your advanced suspension design.
- Rear Adjustment Range: Camber: ±3.0 degrees, Toe: ±2.5 degrees
- Setback: ±1.0"
- Installation time: .7 hr/side
- Required: 1 kit per wheel
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Lower
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Lower
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Lower
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?