First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
URO Lower Control Arm URO-011483Shop All URO Parts
Part # URO-011483
SKU # 483544
Price Not Available
Grease Fitting Included
Ball Joint Stud Type
Ball Joint Included
Ball Joint Mounting Type
URO Premium products are re-engineered to solve the problem of these failure prone parts. URO Premium products feature a more robust design and/or higher-grade materials to vastly improve the reliability and durability of the product. Each URO Premium product bears the "URO Premium" seal (top left) and "PRM" suffix to their part number to easily distinguish them from their OEM counterparts. Most importantly, we are so confident in our engineering that each URO Premium product will come with a warranty no auto part has come with before, a Lifetime Warranty. You no longer have to make a choice between brands, the choice is clear.
- Control arm is equipped with replaceable full-metal ball joints (OE ball joints are rubber-insulated and failure-prone)
- Easy to replace URO ball joints using standard tools
- Limited Lifetime / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Guaranteed fitment
- Restores proper suspension handling and braking stability
- High-strength alloy metal construction for maximum durability
- Manufactured to OE control arm geometry for correct wheel alignment and directional control
- Heat and ozone-resistant boot material protects ball joints (where applicable) from dust and water
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Lower
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Lower
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Lower
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?