First, Add Your Vehicle
Whiteline Control Arm WA401Shop All Whiteline
Most would agree that the time & stress to remove & replace bushings to suspension arms can be hard to justify. Making up press tools & damaging arms are just two of the problems one can endure. Why put yourself through it when you can purchase complete arms, fitted with known and trusted Whiteline bushings. Whiteline control arm bushings are designed to improve vehicle stability, improve handling braking control and alignment. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty . Whiteline bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and are designed to synchronise your suspension system for optimal safety.
- Protective E-Coat coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- 1 Arm, Grease
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Lower
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Lower
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Lower
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Lower
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Lower
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Lower
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Lower
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Lower
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?