Whiteline Control Arm WA402
Most would agree that the time & stress to remove & replace bushings to suspension arms can be hard to justify. Making up press tools & damaging arms are just two of the problems one can endure. Why put yourself through it when you can purchase complete arms, fitted with known and trusted Whiteline bushings. Whiteline control arm bushings are designed to improve vehicle stability, improve handling braking control and alignment. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty . Whiteline bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and are designed to synchronise your suspension system for optimal safety.
- Protective E-Coat coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.</li>
- 1 Arm, Grease
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis