First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint CA6289Shop All Duralast
Part # CA6289
SKU # 973515
Price Not Available
Ball Joint Stud Type
Grease Fitting Included
Ball Joint Mounting Type
Ball Joint Thread Diameter
This suspension control arm and ball joint assembly is a direct replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. An industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth ride, directional stability and predictable dynamics.
- Trustworthy replacement - this control arm and ball joint assembly directly replaces the original assembly on specific vehicle applications
- Complete repair - each assembly includes pre-installed ball joint and bushings, saving time and labor
- Quality engineering - underwent industry-leading testing to ensure a smooth, stable and safe ride
- Durably designed - additional coatings offer long-lasting rust and corrosion resistance
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Upper
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Upper
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Upper
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Upper
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Upper
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Upper
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Upper
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Upper
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Upper
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Upper
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?