First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint CA8694Shop All Duralast
Part # CA8694
SKU # 548898
Price Not Available
Grease Fitting Included
Ball Joint Stud Type
Control Arm Construction
Ball Joint Mounting Type
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle’s original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Control Arms. These control arms are perfect for helping maintain proper wheel rotation and stability while driving. All Duralast Chassis Parts are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast’s limited lifetime warranty. For dependable performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Control Arms.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Upper
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Upper
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Upper
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Upper
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Upper
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Upper
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Upper
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Upper
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Upper
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Upper
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle