First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Specialty Products Control Arm 81381Shop All Specialty Products Company
Specialty Products Company497519
Part # 81381
SKU # 497519
Price Not Available
Adjust front camber and caster +/-1.5 degrees on the Audi B9 platform with these forged aluminum adjustable control arms from SPC. OE style booted ball joints and bonded rubber bushings maintain factory ride, handling and noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) parameters. Audi’s unique multi-link suspension creates a ‘Virtual’ SAI. The factory does not publish a specification for a caster, but SPC recommends 5 degrees to 6 degrees of caster as a preferred angle for tracking and return to center on these cars. This kit includes two arms to replace the two front upper arms on the left hand (LH) side. For the right hand (RH) side, use part number #81382. Want to be able to adjust both sides? Use part number #81383.
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum construction for maximized strength at a minimum weight
- OE style, maintenance free, booted ball joints
- Large 18mm threaded adjuster links
- Replacement pinch bolts included
- Honda Accord Control Arm - Upper
- Honda Civic Control Arm - Upper
- Ford F150 Control Arm - Upper
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Control Arm - Upper
- Toyota Camry Control Arm - Upper
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Control Arm - Upper
- Dodge Ram 1500 Control Arm - Upper
- Toyota Corolla Control Arm - Upper
- Chevrolet Cruze Control Arm - Upper
- Ford Focus Control Arm - Upper
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?