First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Mounting Hole Diameter
|Castle Nut Included
|Arm Stud Thread Diameter
|Bracket Hole Quantity
|Arm Attachment Type
|Grease Fitting Included
Duralast Gold Idler Arms are designed for drivers who demand more. These heavy-duty idler arms are built using advanced processes and unique engineering to maximize their durability. All Duralast Gold Chassis parts undergo rigorous testing to ensure that long-lasting dependability and strength are built into every part, making sure your vehicle is ready to handle even the harshest driving conditions. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast Gold's limited lifetime warranty. For premium quality and strength, trust Duralast Gold Idler Arms.
- Induction-hardened stud and integrated metal-on-metal bearing help eliminate failure points
- Larger ball with greater surface area better distributes the suspension load and grease channels increase flow throughout the joint
- Superior corrosion-resistant coating enhances rust protection and part life
- Premium synthetic grease and serviceable grease fitting provide easy installation and maintenance
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?