First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ball Joint Assembly
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle's original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Idler Arms. These idler arms are perfect for helping eliminate steering wander, looseness, and uneven tire wear. All Duralast Idler Arms are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast's limited lifetime warranty. For improved performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Idler Arms.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?