Nolathane Leaf Spring Shackle Bushing REV1580004
A critical service item for any leaf sprung vehicle. High kilometers and heavy load carrying causes excessive wear on rubber bushings. Nolathane's signature red bushings are made tough and offer outstanding abrasion resistance, high load bearing capability (4WDâs, utes and towing), flexibility, increased tensile strength and chemical resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Nolathane formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management
- Supporting metal hardware with corrosion resistant coatings completes the kit for installation
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialized skills, tools and equipment
- 4 Bushings, 2 Tubes, Grease