First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Nolathane Leaf Spring Shackle Bushing REV1630014Shop All Nolathane
Part # REV1630014
SKU # 133080
Price Not Available
A critical service item for any leaf sprung vehicle. High kilometers and heavy load carrying causes excessive wear on rubber bushings. Nolathane's signature red bushings are made tough and offer outstanding abrasion resistance, high load bearing capability , flexibility, increased tensile strength and chemical resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Nolathane formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management
- Supporting metal hardware with corrosion resistant coatings completes the kit for installation
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialized skills, tools and equipment
- 4 Bushings, 2 Tubes, Grease
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?